Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Ski-Doo mxz X 600. The motor was rebuilt this spring. It has almost no miles on the rebuild. It was not blown up. It was just to freshen it up and i needed a project for college last year. I put new rings and pistons, seals and bearings in it. The studs were put in last season. The shocks have a couple seasons on the rebuild. I am getting a new seat cover and carbides at the big east show this weekend. This sled has C&A pro skis. 6 inch powermadd pivot riser, new hand guards with extensions. Heated bars with RSI racing bars. SNO-STUFF can. Also the engine was ported out. It is geared down 2 teeth so it goes out of the hole like a rocket. I put a new chain in the chain case as well. Has a new belt on it. Sled for sure turns heads on the trail. If you have any questions please call or text me 315-323-3174 or pm me.

Located in Colton NY 13625. can deliver 2 hours away.

Price is $2600.00 obo please dont bash the price it is a very good sled with lots of money into it.

Snowmobile Snow Sky Automotive lighting Automotive tire Line Tints and shades Ceiling Metal Symmetry Line Tints and shades Ceiling Metal Symmetry

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts