Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of a ZX chassis with a riser and or handguards. Was thinking of going with a 2 or 3 inch powermadd riser and maybe some handguards. Just dont want the sled to look stupid. Would like to keep the oem look. Is there anything i cant put in the gap between the handlebar cover and the chassis. The cover that is on the sled wont be long enough if i put a riser on it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
ordered a 4" powermadd riser tonight, as soon as it gets here and i get it installed ill snap pics for ya, if someone doesnt post em before i get it

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've got a 4.5" or 5" risor on my ZX with Acerbis hand guards and I think it looks good. I don't have any pics yet because I just put it on. I've got a low sportech windshield on and the guards just barely touch the windshield when the bars are fully turned. If you think the stock bar cover looks stupid on the sled with the new risor you could put an X pad and cover on. I've got an extra pad and cover I'd sell you. PM me if you are interested.

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
Here's mine....

Will get one tonight...closer up...

Powermadd pivot adaptor, 4 inch skidoo riser, powermadd metal mounts and acerbis guards. Depending on the height that you go you may want a different bar pad as well. Heard too many sad stories about the acerbis plastic guards..
Did not have to extend any cables......

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the Rox 3.5 riser on mine. No adapter needed and the cables all fit, but need to be rerouted. I used the stock handle bar pad and cover, just cut off the bottom part of the foam and folded the bottom of the cover under.

·
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle.
2,124 Posts
Justin3 said:
Man that sled looks just like the one my buddie Jason had......lol
[snapback]266645[/snapback]​
Wel Justin, the garage in the pic should ring a bell to!!! LOl
You Evil, and Jason sound like good people, wish we could hang out and do some riding.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts