Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at the article on maximum sled...

The pyramidal frame is "Rev-like"....

A "Rev-Like" 1+1 seating...

Hell..push button reverese.....thats rev like if u ask me (even thought its a four stroke)

If they'd lighten this bad boy up, it might run pretty good. And if they do release a turbocharged version...Yammy might have some competition...

They also make a comment about Big Bore 2 strokes...so who knows what kind of crazy stuff Cat has up its sleeve....Hope Doo has some crazy stuff for 08, because 07 looks like BNG's....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Friend of mine is a Cat guy and said his dealer told him F7 is canceled so to sell his now and there will be a 600 and 800 2 stroke version is this chasis. Between the IQ 600 Polaris and this new Cat Doo finally might have some competition.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I gotta admin, the sled is fugly but by looks alone this sled may give the rev platform some decent competition -- and i like the idea of a 4banger in this type of chasis.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
all it proves is how far ahead the REV is than anything else...

believe me they all tried NOT to copy the REV but that can't! even their a-arms and spindles are REV-like!

yup, the cat chassis in the pic looks llike the pic from the 03 doo adverts!

cat guys deserve a better riding sled too!
and UNLIKE yammie and Poo it does not appear that cat is trying to claim it invented rider forward or the 600 cc motor... poo and yammie need a lesson in humility! maybe crap sales will teach them!

I will keep "edit for bad language" on yammie and poo until they stop the BS marketing and just build good product which I know they can!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts