Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a set of lexan side panels for sale! They are in great shape, they have 04 mxzx stickers, and mount just like the stock panels. the lft side panel has a 1/2 crack where the panel meets the running board, it has been like that since ive had them and hasnt gotten any worse. the number plate sticker has a few scratches but nothing major. the panel has snow-x/hill-x legal clutch gaurd installed. NO AIRBOX!! i used a pice of foam and a pre filter on the stock air box and works perfect. You save about 6-8 pound over stock panels, and another 4 without the stock panel airbox. these panels are painted from the inside and done right, you can flex the panel and the paint will not chip or crack. very good look, they shine on the snow when the sun hits them. i will get some piks soon, i have some on my cell with the panels on my sled i can send. I will try to post pics this weekend. Asking 185$ shipped to the lower 48 SOLD

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have a set of lexan side panels for sale! They are in great shape, they have 04 mxzx stickers, and mount just like the stock panels. the lft side panel has a 1/2 crack where the panel meets the running board, it has been like that since ive had them and hasnt gotten any worse. the number plate sticker has a few scratches but nothing major. the panel has snow-x/hill-x legal clutch gaurd installed. NO AIRBOX!! i used a pice of foam and a pre filter on the stock air box and works perfect. You save about 6-8 pound over stock panels, and another 4 without the stock panel airbox. these panels are painted from the inside and done right, you can flex the panel and the paint will not chip or crack. very good look, they shine on the snow when the sun hits them. i will get some piks soon, i have some on my cell with the panels on my sled i can send. I will try to post pics this weekend. Asking 185$ shipped to the lower 48
send to my phone 1708-262-1688 tks rich showing damage im in IL

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make me a offer, i need a new oil pump and crank trying to minimize cost! Shipping is 45$ for the pair so no low ballers. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts