Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the doo dealer the other day, glanced at the helmet shelf, and what de ya know? they finnaly got the yellow bv2s, but only one. its a sick lookin helmet and its about doo finnaly came out with one that has the proper color scheme. the first time i heard of it was in their magazine, and i expected it not to come out until this fall. so has anyone bought one yet?

·
Ski-Doo Rider from Northern Vermont
1,167 Posts
I want one sooo bad!! BTW Kramer did you bring my sled to the dealers yet?

·
Ski-Doo Rider from Northern Vermont
1,167 Posts
UGH BE NICE TO MY SLED!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
C.Kramer said:
went to the doo dealer the other day, glanced at the helmet shelf, and what de ya know? they finnaly got the yellow bv2s, but only one. its a sick lookin helmet and its about doo finnaly came out with one that has the proper color scheme. the first time i heard of it was in their magazine, and i expected it not to come out until this fall. so has anyone bought one yet?
[snapback]689037[/snapback]​
not a bv2s fan personally, but did you notice the finish?
really cool - matte finish - kinda 'rubbery' to the touch
dealer called it 'tru-touch'

just like my black prosnowcross i bought...

bravo doo!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got a yellow one and rode with it all last week. It sure is a cool looking helmet but after a weeks ride it was pretty dirty from my hands. The matte finish collects any dirt or grease you have on your hands instantly. It cleaned up easily enough though. I have the (supposed) newest and problem free electric shield and flashlight coming this week. Total price, helmet, shield & flashlight 477.00

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
My buddies got one, they are being recalled due to the black line down the center of it.

Personally I think he looks like a Teletubbie...

Lala I think

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey tinker!!! I'll bet it still looks better than the yellow helmet you are wearing in your avatar!!!! LOL

What black line? From the the top of the visor to the back of the helemt. centered up with the light. I noticed there are some black "dribble" marks that wont come out. There like embedded in the matte finish.

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
I looked at them and when a saw the finish my first thought was dirty fingerprints everywhere.. I like basic black, it matches everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.