Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this awsome looking Nitro on the hill this weekend.Looked real nice and seem to run real good too.
Pretty sure I saw Fox Floats on the front with dual exhaust in the rear.

Anyone know anything aboat them? size,speed ,suspension

·
Registered
216 Posts
the nytro ib built for ditchbangers it dosent have the hoarsepower that the apex has but its torqueier

·
Registered
214 Posts
the nytro uses Yami's 3 cylinder 900 CC...120 HP, direct drive on the clutch, unlike the 4 cyclinder engines. Fuel mileage will be outstanding...high teens, near 20 I'd bet. I've seen warriors, that use the same engine, get 22 mpg when my buddies wife was riding it..

Uses the dual shock rear suspension with HPG shocks....fox floats are stanard on the front. Ripsaw track

I would bet its not fast given they call it a ditch banger and warn you its not a lake sled....that tells me maybe 100-105 on the lake. Probably still pretty heavy...mid 500's or so....

Bang for the buck, I think its Yamaha's best sled. And think its been reviewed well.

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,217 Posts
The nytro uses the original Deltabox chassis (same as the RX-1) rather than the Apex's more rider forward Deltabox II chassis. So basically it's a slower, slightly lighter RX-1 with an overstuffed seat and a pivot riser under the handlebars. In short a poser machine rather than the ditch banger it's marketed as being

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.