Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not order quick adjust as the location was a huge detourant. I Was to busy to really examine the connectivity between the skid and the adjuster. I am thinking that relocation of the adjusters to behind the seat may have been easily accomplished with new hoses, additional oil and a nitrogen fill. Again i am just speculating as i know nothing of the engi erring behind the system. From images it appears that the stock mounting bracket Could be retained. Can anyone prove or disprove my theory?

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'm sure to the left or right of the cooler the adjuster could have been designed to the rear of the seat. Still for me the quick adjust was just a gimmic. Anyone who can't just turn an adjuster deserves to be fooled into paying out the 300 quid for not much of anything. They say you get 20% more adjustment or something but for me I only need position 1 and 2. Maybe if your 300 lbs and don't want to order heaver springs it might be OK but how agressive can a 300 pounder drive anyways?

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm sure to the left or right of the cooler the adjuster could have been designed to the rear of the seat. Still for me the quick adjust was just a gimmic. Anyone who can't just turn an adjuster deserves to be fooled into paying out the 300 quid for not much of anything. They say you get 20% more adjustment or something but for me I only need position 1 and 2. Maybe if your 300 lbs and don't want to order heaver springs it might be OK but how agressive can a 300 pounder drive anyways?
This is my view on the quick adjust too. I feel very capable in dialing-in my suspension on the first or second ride with the knobs that make the dialing-in even easier. Hell I came off of a 06 500ss and a suspension with adjuster nobs instead of having to pull out tools is an awesome upgrade for me
!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts