Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to try to modify the XP bracing to fit my current project, but they just won't work.

My loss, your gain.

I have the diagonal bracing that goes in back on the running board to the top of the tunnel.

These run $46.99 ea from Ski-Doo. I have both sides. $38.00 each side.

I have the bracing that goes under the running board and on the inside of the tunnel.

Those run $39.99 ea from Ski-Doo. I have both sides. $33.00 each side.

I also have a set of all black 5.9 Pilots. I can get pictures if you want, but they are brand new. I bought them for the wife's sled, then found a set of USI pink skis for that.

They are just the skis, no carbides, no loops. $125 for the pair.

If you want all the bracing, I will do $150 shipped in the U.S. If you want all of it, I will do everything shipped in U.S. for $280.00.

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was going to try to modify the XP bracing to fit my current project, but they just won't work.

My loss, your gain.

I have the diagonal bracing that goes in back on the running board to the top of the tunnel.

These run $46.99 ea from Ski-Doo. I have both sides. $38.00 each side.

I have the bracing that goes under the running board and on the inside of the tunnel.

Those run $39.99 ea from Ski-Doo. I have both sides. $33.00 each side.

I also have a set of all black 5.9 Pilots. I can get pictures if you want, but they are brand new. I bought them for the wife's sled, then found a set of USI pink skis for that.

They are just the skis, no carbides, no loops. $125 for the pair.

If you want all the bracing, I will do $150 shipped in the U.S. If you want all of it, I will do everything shipped in U.S. for $280.00.
Sorry. It was a long day yesterday.

The Pilot skis are 5.7's. They are the trail skis.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
sent ya a pm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts