Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I've went to an aftermarket front end on my '08 summit, therefor the stock parts are for sale. Everything is straight and in good shape, some typical paint wear on bottom arms. Includes all 4 a-arms along with the two joints for the bottom arms. This set would be perfect for people with renegades that would like to convert to a backcountry, or just have a narrower set around for the 1-2 trips out west. $300 + shipping

(shocks not included)

ALSO FOR SALE

~ 154" x 16" x 2.25" Summit XP take off track, excellent condition no lugs missing or tears - $275 + shipping

~ Stock torsion spring off an '08 XP Summit $20 + shipping

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've went to an aftermarket front end on my '08 summit, therefor the stock parts are for sale. Everything is straight and in good shape, some typical paint wear on bottom arms. Includes all 4 a-arms along with the two joints for the bottom arms. I'm also including the shocks that came off my summit as well, this set would be perfect for people with renegades that would like to convert to a backcountry, or just have a narrower set around for the 1-2 trips out west. $350 + shipping

Smitty's drop brackets off an '06 REV Summit $70 + shipping
Stock torsion spring off an '08 XP Summit $20 + shipping

Non-rebuildable shocks off an '08 MXZ. roughly 1000 miles on them, still have lots of life left in them. $150 + shipping

·
Registered
265 Posts
Do you still have the track? Can you send pics?

Thanks
Nick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts