Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those waiting for their x package sleds wiil be soon as mine is on a truck to be here today . :wink_old:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just called my dealer yesterday they said mid nov for my freeride but they called today and said it just got in. So I really don't think they know anything.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the trucker needs to get paid for shipping so the dealers know he's on the way .

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Just called my dealer yesterday they said mid nov for my freeride but they called today and said it just got in. So I really don't think they know anything.
e-start or pull start?

·
Registered
428 Posts
No remotes and black here to. Keep us up to date on the deal, they said weeks before they show in MI. With any luck they are wrong..
Last weekend I spoke with BRP rep at the New Hampshire grassdrags.I told him that I was waiting on Matte black X but have yet to see a display version or any Internet pictures .He replied,"This past spring there might have been one show where we brought one".What's so secretive about this sled ? Lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
They build the XRS with the race version early to get them in the hands of the racers I believe. Then mountain, etc. I heard also that GTX were in late Nov/Dec. Guess I will get my X when I get it...

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
I've waited until well into December for a few of my X models. It sux.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my 12 was oct ,my 13 was nov ,x's ,freerides ,and tnt's on the trailer just need to be unloaded.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts