1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Todays has already been run.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Finals Tuesday nite , bet he won't be second there.

·
Registered
591 Posts
When Morgan ran his quarterfinal race it didn't seem like he was even trying to me. The two guys behind him looked to be trying like crazy to pass him, and he just seemed to be barely moving. If he doesn't get caught up in a crash I think its in the bag.

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
rev2xheart said:
When Morgan ran his quarterfinal race it didn't seem like he was even trying to me. The two guys behind him looked to be trying like crazy to pass him, and he just seemed to be barely moving. If he doesn't get caught up in a crash I think its in the bag.
[snapback]686686[/snapback]​
I'm guessing he is saving up for the final. I think his hand is still bothering him.
JMO

·
Registered
123 Posts
alexd said:
rev2xheart said:
I'm guessing he is saving up for the final. I think his hand is still bothering him.
JMO
[snapback]686767[/snapback]​
is the x games on tv if so what channel

·
Registered
555 Posts
sir revalot said:
alexd said:
rev2xheart said:
JMO

[snapback]686777[/snapback]​
What got into Malonoski???? He was flying.. Can't wait to see the lineup with him and Lavallee and Morgan. That is going to be the race..

·
Registered
377 Posts
sir revalot said:
alexd said:
rev2xheart said:
JMO

[snapback]686777[/snapback]​
its on ESPN

·
Saco Pathfinders Snowmobile Club Chairman of the B
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is the TV schedule

Monday, January 30

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION
9 p.m.-11 p.m. ESPN Snowboard SuperPipe Men's Finals; SnoCross Last Chance Qualifiers

Tuesday, January 31

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION
9 p.m.-11 p.m. ESPN Skiing SuperPipe Men's Finals; SnoCross Finals

·
Registered
719 Posts
Mike Island is in the last chance semi tonight. I hope he makes it.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
that was some great racing. can't wait for tonite, then the final tomorrow.....
How about Zack Pattyn!! the announcers couldn't talk enough about him..glad he rides DOO now...

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Malonoski was fassssssssssssssssst. Blair got pushed into 4th and in 3 laps was second..he chased tight for a little while then just seemed to settle for the transfer. Smart guy...brains win races, boys...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
did anyone watch the snowboarding half pipe. when I turned the channel a guy I know- Aguierre, was in first. Did he take it?

·
Registered
132 Posts
MXZ00 said:
Here is the TV schedule

Monday, January 30

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION
9 p.m.-11 p.m. ESPN Snowboard SuperPipe Men's Finals; SnoCross Last Chance Qualifiers

Tuesday, January 31

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION
[snapback]687328[/snapback]​
Does anyone know what channel this is on in Canada? I thought it might be on OLN but I don't see it listed...

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
OLN usually runs it about a week or two after the fact.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
cinbar said:
MXZ00 said:
Here is the TV schedule

Monday, January 30

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION

Tuesday, January 31

TIME NETWORK COMPETITION
[snapback]687328[/snapback]​
Does anyone know what channel this is on in Canada? I thought it might be on OLN but I don't see it listed...

[snapback]688022[/snapback]​
You don't get ESPN in Canada?

did anyone watch the snowboarding half pipe. when I turned the channel a guy I know- Aguierre, was in first. Did he take it?
The finals (part two) are tonight.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You don't get ESPN in Canada?
Nope, we only get the Canadian Sports Channels (TSN/RDS and CTV Sportsnet). I think that's all....I don't actually get any of them myself because I only have an antenna

but my brother-in-law is going to tape the races for me...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts