Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
x-treme said:
how is the race track? on sat the gut on this site said that the track was not a good set up and had no rythm. did they make any changes?
[snapback]689332[/snapback]​
Track looked great now that they groomed. Lots of doubles and a few triples. Speeds are getting much higher than they were in qualifying. Should be a good final (it's 9 miles!).

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think this track sucks.....hardly any rhythm, the min field is ruff as heck, and not very exciting to watch, not like last year when they had that 120ft tripple or gap or whatever it was, now that was the sh&% seeing guys go for it, u know

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
What time and channel is the final on tomorrow?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Looked to me like they cleaned the track up a bit and made a few changes. Much more air (to me). Great to watch under the lights last night too. The finals are tonight on ESPN. The coverage starts at 9:00 EST and runs till 11:00. Who knows when the race will be in that time period. I'm pretty sure last year it was last.

·
Super Moderator
29,711 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Looked to me like they cleaned the track up a bit and made a few changes. Much more air (to me). Great to watch under the lights last night too. The finals are tonight on ESPN. The coverage starts at 9:00 EST and runs till 11:00. Who knows when the race will be in that time period. I'm pretty sure last year it was last.
[snapback]689584[/snapback]​

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
mxzeatr said:
They said that sno x was first up on the list of things for tonight on last nights program. So I would assume that it starts right at 9!
[snapback]689625[/snapback]​
that's cool. I hate waiting thru all that snowboard crap to get to the sno x. The producers must figure people tune in to watch that stuff, maybe so, but as far as I am concerned the sno x is the favorite....

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
I also watched the race last night and it was awesome. It started around t 9:00 PM EST last night. I'm not sure when it'll start tonight.... but it should be fun to watch.

I do have a question though.... What was that white slick stuff they were riding on??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts