Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you guys know this place has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I had a little mishap with my 4 wheeler earler this winter, and ended up needing a bumper and front skidplate. I orded my parts exactly 1 month ago, payed the extra for express shipping, and still havent showed up yet. I have recieved no e-mails or phone calls letting me know they are back ordered, I contacted their customer service dept. a number of times, and have been getting nowhere, just the same "we are doing the best we can to provide the best customer service possible". It wouldn't bother me that much if they let me know they were back ordered, but after a month its getting kind of rediculous. My local dealer said he had the parts in stock, but were $250 intstead of $167. Needless to say, I dont plan on buying from them again.

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
For buying on-line bike parts, I have always dealt with Dennis Kirk. They're not the cheapest, but their service is excellent. I actually just bought a front storage box for the King Quad from Rocky Mountain ATV, and their service was super, too, but the shipping took 7 days when I usually get it from DK in 5 days.

Either way, both seem better than your experience. I like DK's website because it will tell you if the part is in stock and how many are in stock. Plus, their phone operators are friendly and accept calls 24/7.

Sorry you're getting the shaft. If you paid with a credit card, try calling the credit card company and see if they can reverse the charges or put some pressure on them.

Jerry

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
I've heard Shadetree is good, never dealt with them. The DK catalog is like my parts bible. It's thicker than the phone book and pretty much covers everything out there and is great to use to compare prices.

I was pretty impressed with Rocky Mountain, though. They were cheaper than DK and didn't charge shipping on orders over $99 (just like DK)

Anyone know anything about MotoSport? I have their catalog and they absolutely DESTROY every one else's prices on a wheel/tire kit for my King Quad..........

Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.