Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving around runnin errands today & came across a 2003 MXZrenegade 600 HO for sale. it had 2500 miles on it and looked clean. but he wanted $4900 for it. i think thats way too much. the dealer near me has 2 identical sleds that are new & never sold & they want $6700 for them. i asked them what kinda deal they could give on one of those & they told me that they could come down bout $500. i imagine that by summer they will come down $1000 or so. but any way the way i think i would spend the extra $1300 to get a new never sold sled with the warranty. but thats just me. its worth the extra $ to know some one hasn't had the time to screw something up on it. just my .02

·
Registered
89 Posts
Our dealer just sold their last new renegade 600 HO for $5000. Got a friend of mine that wants a new one and now we cant find him one. They have had 2 used ones that have sold with 1500 to 2000 miles on them for about $3700. Think someone is trying to make a few extra bucks off of you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Would he come off his asking price ? He may be testing the water, to see what he can get--if he's serious about selling, he will deal. I did that with my 2000 MXZ700,
didn't care if I sold it or not, but if someone was willing to pay my price, good for
me. I've still got it, and don't regret keeping it. My $.02..........

·
Registered
24 Posts
We have a guy in our area that has a 99 MXZ 670 that is trying to get $3800 for it. He has put some mods on the sled and I am sure that is why he is asking so much. The problem is that the sled is 6 years old. I don't think he will get his asking price when there are people selling 02's and 03's for the same money. Just my opinion.

Brad

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Ya they just might not want ot sell it tat bad. Id do the same thing if i never needed to get rid of it. Ya just might get lucky

·
Registered
265 Posts
"They have had 2 used ones that have sold with 1500 to 2000 miles on them for about $3700."

I've got to move to MN. $3700 for a rev with low miles is a great deal. I thought the 03 600 was a good deal at $4900. Maybe sleds go for more here in MA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts