Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WEATHER. Here in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario it is +1 and it is supposed to be like +3 this weekend. Anyone else getting all this crappy warm weather. I'd rather it be -30 that +3

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where is the snow?? I live in northwestern PA and man we usually get pounded this time of year. Does anyone know what the trails are like up in Old Forge, NY? A couple of buddies and I want to head up there soon.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Stay home old forge is dirt ! unless they get snow soon there done for the season.

Rich

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
temps here in Wisconsin are approaching 40^F, with rain in the forecast for the weekend........go figure

anyone know of a group purchase thing going for a huge house in Alaska we can all go in on, i hear they are hoarding all the snow this year

·
Registered
41 Posts
MXZ_LAVERGNE_MXZ said:
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WEATHER. Here in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario it is +1 and it is supposed to be like +3 this weekend. Anyone else getting all this crappy warm weather. I'd rather it be -30 that +3
[snapback]296388[/snapback]​
Yeah Same here...In Moncton There Calling For Drizzle and Plus 2C

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
With the exception of a few looks like we are all in the same boat. I actually went to St. Michel in Quebec to get snow earlier this year. Snow was perfect up there. If this keeps up I will be going back again soon.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yup have the same problem up here as well. We have started riding Lake Champlain not to thrilled with riding on ice but its better than riding in dirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts