·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: WTB - Linq tunnel bag #860200620
Category: Sled
Year: NA
Price: $1.00

I'm looking for the ORIGINAL # 860200620 medium 19 + 3L Linq tunnel bag, NOT the new # that replaces it since the original has been discontinued. Any leads on a new one or even an Excellent condition used one please let me know, send me a PM here. Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
161793293214 Is the eBay item number. Says he has 2 fir sale. Good luck. I saw one at a dealer about 2 weeks ago if this eBay one doesn’t work out I can look up the dealers name and number for you. I can’t send you pm’s, says you can’t receive them?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I will look I to that. I have found some with that # on ebay, but upon double checking with the seller it is in fact the NEW replacement bag that they are listing with the old orig #.
But I will look into it, thanks.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks but that auction on Ebay is over 2 years old........if you really think you know of a dealer that might still have the actual one I want, LMK.
Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sorry about the dead link. It looked current. PM me and I’ll give you the dealer info. If I post it here in the open, someone might snipe you on it. Had one medium and two of the small “picnic baskets” on the shelf when I was there

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent, and BTW, my PM box was full so I cleaned it out.

Thanks alot for the help, I appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts