Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is looking for a pair of plastic skis and a suspension to fit under his yamaha junk sled.. lol Anyways told him i'd help him look. Polaris skis will fit and Ski doo skis will fit polaris, so just let me know what you have. Now on the suspension. He has his own vehicle shop so he can customize, but he is looking for a suspension for his sled. He wants me to look for a Polaris x-tra 10, and no I ride doo if your wondering. Anyways, let me know what you got....he can pretty much make anything work.... parts off yamaha polaris skidoo...whatever

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ive got a set of yamaha USI gyt skis they are new he will need to get a set of mounts and wear bars,$75.00 with loops.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm sure they are sold, but to be sure, i'll talk with him later today and get back with you....he has a 94-95, but a shop said any yamaha would fit... shipping to welcome, mn?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unless it turns out that the mounting and wear rods would cost a lot i think he will buy them depending on shipping... i know he has been watching a few pairs on ebay for around 80, but they include the rods and all mountings.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
$10.00 shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts