Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Good at wrecking stuff.
5,634 Posts
Here's a little advice for ya. Try to find the suspension out of a 1996-2001 MXZ, Formula Z, or Mach and it will stand up to a lot more abuse than the stock Formula S suspension and will bolt right in. Not much difference in used price either.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bengelp said:
Here's a little advice for ya. Try to find the suspension out of a 1996-2001 MXZ, Formula Z, or Mach and it will stand up to a lot more abuse than the stock Formula S suspension and will bolt right in. Not much difference in used price either.
[snapback]284707[/snapback]​
Thanks for the info, it will definately widen the search.............

Help me out guys......the boy really getting impatient with me and it hasnt even been down 24hrs yet.

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
I have a 97 Touring E 380 suspension. Has a 1 yr old rear stock shock.

·
Registered
124 Posts
bengelp said:
I have one of them I may sell for the right price. Out of an mxz

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doo600HO said:
bengelp said:
I have one of them I may sell for the right price. Out of an mxz

[snapback]285518[/snapback]​
PM sent back to ya.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.