Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I want to swap out my 440 engine for an 800 powertek. As for the 800, I need everything to make the swap. As for the 440 engine, it is completely setup for the ultimate trail riding or racing. The 440 Engine right now has LC domes, jetted to 330 MJ with the tempaflow installed, Oil injection is installed and working to perfection, the clutch has the S4X clutch kit in it and it rocks. The motor along with the clutch kit, the oil injection, and the tempaflow all have approximately 150 miles on them. Barely broken in. I also have the HC domes to come with it along witha 5 gallon tank if necessary. I'd only be interested in parting the whole thing once enough people want diffenerent stuff. I'm in the air on this one, Id rather due it at the end of summer, but If I come across a good deal now I'd be interested. Looking to get $1300 for the entire motor with everything. PM me because I probably won't check this thread often.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright guys, I've decided I'm going to wait until April to go through with anything jsut incase we get any snow, A couple people have PM'd me and I dont mind to contiune to receive PM's if you want to call early dibs on anything.
Eddy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts