Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a rear seat panel and tail light assembly from a 2003 440 X to modify my stock 600 HO Rev X. If anyone has parts for sale, or knows where I could buy these items new... Drop me a line...

Thanks

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
I have the 440 black plastic tail piece that goes over the cooler and bumper.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that the peice that would go under the Trunk flap... The area where I could move the tail light under the seat.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats PERFECT... Thanks for the response. Where did you get the sissy bar? I guess i could fabricate one, or get a new one from. How do you like the SNOCROSS snow flap. I heard a lot of complaints.

Thanks again

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
hondolane said:
Thats PERFECT... Thanks for the response. Where did you get the sissy bar? I guess i could fabricate one, or get a new one from. How do you like the SNOCROSS snow flap. I heard a lot of complaints.

Thanks again
[snapback]730868[/snapback]​
Sorry I didn't get a chance to take any pics last night. Tonight I'll be working in the garage so I'll take some then.
The "sissy bar"?? That's just the stock rear bumper if that's what you are talking about. Any dealer can get you one. And that's not the snocross snow flap. That's just one off a regular rev which I prefer over the stiff snox flap that's way too long for on/off trail riding. That one was just cut off at the bottom. I replaced it with a full flap.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
The bumper on the rev in that picture is not the stock bumper from that sled...?

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
robm said:
The bumper on the rev in that picture is not the stock bumper from that sled...?
[snapback]733995[/snapback]​
Don't know. It was a raced sled with a cracked up tail, so they probably replaced the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts