Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 04-06 Renegade. Preferably with the X package. Let me know what you have available.

·
Registered
778 Posts
05 800 Renegade 136x16x1.25 track 108 studs down the center
2 inch bar riser. 5xxx miles.
S.E. Michigan $4250 can send pics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking to buy a 04-06 Renegade. Preferably with the X package. Let me know what you have available.
I have a 2004 Rev 800HO RenegadeX XPSII edition for sale Here is the listing I put up on Craiglist http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/1958652081.html I would probably be willing to go as low as $4,200 firm it does come withe the 1.5inch track studded 108 down the middle and also includes a 1.75inch unstudded track for powder trips.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I have a 2004 Renegade 800 HO thats loaded and immaculate condition up for sale.

2004 Rev Renegade 800 HO DPM this sled is in almost perfect showoom condition includes the following extras:

Garage kept, adult owned, pulled in a enclosed trailer only, washed, waxed and greased after every ride.
3500 miles, Ski-doo dealer installed new MCB dual ring pistons and rings, and new carb boots last March top end is new, this sled runs perfect.
Electric reverse.
Electric start.
Electric temp gauge.
Electric fuel gauge.
136" 1 1/4 studded track, Woodys stainless megabites with aluminum angle backers doubles and singles with tall nuts, track is perfect no rips or pulled studs.
Ski-doo yellow belly pan protector .
Yellow a arm protectors.
Yellow hyfax.
Bee graphic windshield.
Gas caddy.
BC3 torsion spacer kit.
Polished tunnel like chrome.
This sled has never been wrecked and has no damage, no scratches, and is as close to new as you will ever find.
$4600 No Dissapoinments!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I have an 03 converted into a 04 Renegade X with a 830 kit. Dyno sheets from Dynotech Research read 162hp. Sled is very clean and maintained. Way to many extras to list, so here is a pic. Anyone else interested, I'm looking for a 550 fan that I will trade for. $4000 Bay City, MI

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts