Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that island pond is traditionaly better snow and snowmobileing, however with this wierd winter it looks as if woodford has more snow than northern VT. Can anyone tell me if this is true. We are trying to go somewhere this weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
44stacker44 said:
I know that island pond is traditionaly better snow and snowmobileing, however with this wierd winter it looks as if woodford has more snow than northern VT. Can anyone tell me if this is true. We are trying to go somewhere this weekend.
[snapback]265749[/snapback]​
I live in Rutland VT. which is loacated in the central part of the state and we have pretty much no snow left after todays warm weather. We have heard from some people that the rideing in Island Pond was really good this past weekend, but who knows what it we be like by this weekend. We are probably going to head up there this weekend and give it a shot. Hope this helps you out. This is the worst winter I have seen.....

·
SOYFSOTT
1,024 Posts
last weekend there was little to no snow in woodford.

after the warm weather this week the mud should be looking pretty good

·
Registered
220 Posts
woodford wasnt that bad sunday. Best your gonna get this year. Going to Island pond next weekend. Looks like winter may be starting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts