Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trails in the Hurley & Mercer WOW , some of the best riding I have seen , rode from Hurley to Saxon Harbor , GREAT , Hurley to Pine Island , GREAT , Hurley to Mercer , GREAT , if you travel on the Turtle Flowage its good also but watch for the ice heaves their are some dandy's , was up their for four days & the only bad one was going back to Hurley on trail 77 from Squeeks Sat eve , we got over a foot of snow while up their , now is the time to go , enjoy

·
Registered
109 Posts
the trails might get rough durring the weekend but if they keep gooming every day or everyother day the trails will be great i was in st germain this past weekend ad the trails were really rough but once they were grommed thet were amazing. but good riding now that they are groomed

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to give the Hurley club a lot of credit on how they grade their trails , they do a good job considering how many machines travel their trails , weekends can get a bit ruff but the club is out grading at night , go for it .

·
Registered
50 Posts
THE CLUB HAS MOVED A GROOMER INTO TOWN TO HELP TAKE CARE OF 77, HAPPENS EVERY YEAR. WE GROOM SOME OF OUR TRAILS 3-4 TIMES IN 24HRS. iF WE DIDN'T THEY WOULD BE SO BAD YOU COULDN'T RIDE THEM . AND YES CONDITIONS ARE GREATTTTTTT GOT MY 06 REV TODAY I'LL BE ON THE TRAIL TONIGTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.