Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking good so far, 3 heats, and three DOOS
across the line first, next up is Hibbert, probably
gonna lose to another DOO. Yeah Morgan won his heat
big surprise huh. Island got er done the first heat, after
a huge wipeout in practice. Steve Martin I belive is who
won second heat. Looks like alot of DOOS in the end.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HMMMMM guess what another first for
DOO Kuster took that last heat of the
night. Cant wait to see al the yellow
in the prelims.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hibbet was almost out. I think you mean the semifinals

·
Registered
347 Posts
them paint jobs Captain Morgan and Kuster have are pretty mint.. Got the honey comb thing goin on... Island is keepin the ole BUDLIGHT
sled... Revs just dominate the track.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Ski-doo dominates gota love it yeah!

Rich

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
when are the semifinals? tomorrow or later in the week?

·
Registered
522 Posts
REV-Rider said:
skidoo said:
when are the semifinals? tomorrow or later in the week?
[snapback]292586[/snapback]​
I think Semi-Finals and Finals are tomorrow night.
[snapback]292590[/snapback]​
Semifinals are tomm night!!! Can't wait to watch Doo whoop some a$$

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Yeah those were some pretty good races. Did anyone catch the segment when they talked to Blair. I love the guy and respect him cause is a doo rider. But I personally think he is a jack "edit for bad language". All the talk he was saying about how he doesnt care about taking people out to get to the front. I know there is some rubbing and pushing out there, you cant deny that. But when you come out and talk like that. I dont know, that just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
espn channel 29 here in central maine

·
REV XP Nut
1,248 Posts
ESPN on SAT.

·
D17
644 Posts
Rucraz2 said:
Yeah those were some pretty good races. Did anyone catch the segment when they talked to Blair. I love the guy and respect him cause is a doo rider. But I personally think he is a jack "edit for bad language". All the talk he was saying about how he doesnt care about taking people out to get to the front. I know there is some rubbing and pushing out there, you cant deny that. But when you come out and talk like that. I dont know, that just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.
[snapback]292617[/snapback]​
did you ever here of Dale Earnhardt Sr.

all the great tell it like it is, nuttin to hide, and rubbins racin,

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Tuesday, February 1

9 - 11 p.m.-ESPN
Skiing SuperPipe Men's Finals; SnoCross Finals

ESPN's SportsCenter will air LIVE from Winter X Games Nine at 11 p.m. ET

*ESPN2 will also feature daily late-night highlight programs from Sunday, Jan. 30 through Wednesday, Feb. 2 from 2 - 3 a.m. ET.

**Times and events listed are Eastern Time (ET) and are subject to change. Please consult your local listings.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It was definitely cool to see Doo come out ahead in all the heats. I like pretty much all brands though. I was hoping to see Polaris do a little better. The new sled didn't look as fast as Doo or Cat. It will also be cool if Yamaha gets back into it with a new model. Maybe a 4-stroke? I know the rules would have to change to allow 4-strokes... I think Blair Morgan is kind of a nerd, but he's an unreal rider. I'm a Mike Island fan. I love the colors of his sled too. That 105' gap is insane!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am from canada also and cant get it on my starchoice dish.If you have high speed internet just go to www.expn.com and click on the raw feed thread and you can watch it on your computer.I watched the whole thing last night on mine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts