Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
DGC3 said:
Has anyone out there ever raced here??? I was just wondering what the track is like...

http://www.winterthundersnowcross.com/
[snapback]692045[/snapback]​
I raced there the last 3 years. they do what they can do to make snow. Now they just moved to this new place in IL this year and I raced the first weekend. They are trying there hardest to put the events on even trucking in dump trucks filled with snow . If you live nearby I suggest you go and watch on the weekend and see for your self and take along some friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
440mxzx555 said:
DGC3 said:
Has anyone out there ever raced here??? I was just wondering what the track is like...

http://www.winterthundersnowcross.com/
[snapback]692045[/snapback]​
I raced there the last 3 years. they do what they can do to make snow. Now they just moved to this new place in IL this year and I raced the first weekend. They are trying there hardest to put the events on even trucking in dump trucks filled with snow . If you live nearby I suggest you go and watch on the weekend and see for your self and take along some friends.
[snapback]692136[/snapback]​
COOL......THANKS......SEEMS LIKE FUN

IS THERE GOOD COMPETITION?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Yeah i have raced there every weekend this year not that great of a track now. When mother nature allows, they usually have a sick track but this year is terrible weather wise. Check it out it is a great place to race if you are just getting into SNO-X. And Pray for some cold weather so they can make some snow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
DGC3 said:
cool......sounds like its gonna be pretty crappy this weekend...but hopefully next weekend i'll be there to battle some of you dudes!

[snapback]696526[/snapback]​
Racing every weekend there, at least it is seat time, better than not racing at all. This weekend will be good, they have been making snow since 2:00 Am Friday 2/3/06. This past weeknd was fast, I think 2/11&12 will be the best weekend yet MASSIVE JUMPS. Be sure to get your registration in before 8PM CST Wednesday Feb. 8th. www.winterthundersnocross.com for formsand fax number.

See you there!
Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick said:
DGC3 said:
cool......sounds like its gonna be pretty crappy this weekend...but hopefully next weekend i'll be there to battle some of you dudes!

[snapback]696526[/snapback]​
Racing every weekend there, at least it is seat time, better than not racing at all. This weekend will be good, they have been making snow since 2:00 Am Friday 2/3/06. This past weeknd was fast, I think 2/11&12 will be the best weekend yet MASSIVE JUMPS. Be sure to get your registration in before 8PM CST Wednesday Feb. 8th. www.winterthundersnocross.com for formsand fax number.

See you there!
Nick
[snapback]703174[/snapback]​
cool.....what sled u runnin? class? number? it would be cool to battle a fellow doo-talker and post the pics and results up on here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
DGC3 said:
Nick said:
DGC3 said:
cool......sounds like its gonna be pretty crappy this weekend...but hopefully next weekend i'll be there to battle some of you dudes!

[snapback]696526[/snapback]​
Racing every weekend there, at least it is seat time, better than not racing at all. This weekend will be good, they have been making snow since 2:00 Am Friday 2/3/06. This past weeknd was fast, I think 2/11&12 will be the best weekend yet MASSIVE JUMPS. Be sure to get your registration in before 8PM CST Wednesday Feb. 8th. www.winterthundersnocross.com for formsand fax number.

See you there!
Nick
[snapback]703174[/snapback]​
cool.....what sled u runnin? class? number? it would be cool to battle a fellow doo-talker and post the pics and results up on here
[snapback]703256[/snapback]​
03' Rev X #219 Jr 14,15 class.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top