Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
DGC3 said:
Has anyone out there ever raced here??? I was just wondering what the track is like...

http://www.winterthundersnowcross.com/
[snapback]692045[/snapback]​
I raced there the last 3 years. they do what they can do to make snow. Now they just moved to this new place in IL this year and I raced the first weekend. They are trying there hardest to put the events on even trucking in dump trucks filled with snow . If you live nearby I suggest you go and watch on the weekend and see for your self and take along some friends.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
440mxzx555 said:
DGC3 said:
Has anyone out there ever raced here??? I was just wondering what the track is like...

http://www.winterthundersnowcross.com/
[snapback]692045[/snapback]​
I raced there the last 3 years. they do what they can do to make snow. Now they just moved to this new place in IL this year and I raced the first weekend. They are trying there hardest to put the events on even trucking in dump trucks filled with snow . If you live nearby I suggest you go and watch on the weekend and see for your self and take along some friends.
[snapback]692136[/snapback]​
COOL......THANKS......SEEMS LIKE FUN

IS THERE GOOD COMPETITION?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah i have raced there every weekend this year not that great of a track now. When mother nature allows, they usually have a sick track but this year is terrible weather wise. Check it out it is a great place to race if you are just getting into SNO-X. And Pray for some cold weather so they can make some snow!

·
Registered
265 Posts
DGC3 said:
cool......sounds like its gonna be pretty crappy this weekend...but hopefully next weekend i'll be there to battle some of you dudes!

[snapback]696526[/snapback]​
Racing every weekend there, at least it is seat time, better than not racing at all. This weekend will be good, they have been making snow since 2:00 Am Friday 2/3/06. This past weeknd was fast, I think 2/11&12 will be the best weekend yet MASSIVE JUMPS. Be sure to get your registration in before 8PM CST Wednesday Feb. 8th. www.winterthundersnocross.com for formsand fax number.

See you there!
Nick

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick said:
DGC3 said:
cool......sounds like its gonna be pretty crappy this weekend...but hopefully next weekend i'll be there to battle some of you dudes!

Racing every weekend there, at least it is seat time, better than not racing at all. This weekend will be good, they have been making snow since 2:00 Am Friday 2/3/06. This past weeknd was fast, I think 2/11&12 will be the best weekend yet MASSIVE JUMPS. Be sure to get your registration in before 8PM CST Wednesday Feb. 8th. www.winterthundersnocross.com for formsand fax number.

See you there!
Nick
[snapback]703174[/snapback]​
cool.....what sled u runnin? class? number? it would be cool to battle a fellow doo-talker and post the pics and results up on here

·
Registered
265 Posts
DGC3 said:
Nick said:
DGC3 said:

See you there!
Nick
[snapback]703174[/snapback]​
cool.....what sled u runnin? class? number? it would be cool to battle a fellow doo-talker and post the pics and results up on here
[snapback]703256[/snapback]​
03' Rev X #219 Jr 14,15 class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts