Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better late than never, Snow just keeps on coming, BABY!!!

If I were to guess, we'll get another 4 to 6 feet before next weekend up high. Getting 2 to 3 feet tomorrow!

Hopefully the snow will be a little heavier so I can stay on top of it.

Being raised in the NorthWest corner of Montana, I thought I knew what snow was all about. I'm upset with myself for not getting a DOO a long time ago. Lived here for a long time and didn't know this was snowmobile heaven. Blows my mind how it can be 70 degrees in my front yard and I can drive 45 miles and be riding on big time snow.

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
skidoo_only said:

If I were to guess, we'll get another 4 to 6 feet before next weekend up high. Getting 2 to 3 feet tomorrow!

Being raised in the NorthWest corner of Montana, I thought I knew what snow was all about. I'm upset with myself for not getting a DOO a long time ago. Lived here for a long time and didn't know this was snowmobile heaven. Blows my mind how it can be 70 degrees in my front yard and I can drive 45 miles and be riding on big time snow.
[snapback]748649[/snapback]​
Thats always blown me away as well !!! You guys get that more than we do in alaska but we have that during the spring ... due to our sunlight (all day/all night) spring doesnt last long up here.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats always blown me away as well !!! You guys get that more than we do in alaska but we have that during the spring ... due to our sunlight (all day/all night) spring doesnt last long up here.
California might get a lot of snow, but I would love to go back to Montana or live in Alaska.

The only fish in Californ are the ones they plant. The average cost of a House in Roseville is $650,000. My kids have little chance earning enough money to survive over here once they finish school. The schools are horrible down here, most teenagers don't know they're multiplication tables. Ever seen the "Tonight Show", where Jay goes out and ask simple questions. Northern California isn't as bad as LA, but its getting there.

If my wife wasn't so bent on living here, I'd move to Northern Idaho or western Montana. Good schools, prenty of snow, great fishing, and the people know how to play cribage and pinocle.

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
You know, ski, move a little further north and the housing market smooths out some. That same $650,000 house will cost half as much and might have a little more land to go with it. Then the money you save on house payments could go towards a new Summit X. lol

We rode at La Port Sunday. The snow was blowing sideways and several times it was impossible to see the rider 100 feet ahead of you. Must have been a foot and a half of new while we were there. This comming weekend should be spectacular.

G

·
skidoo_only said:

[snapback]748649[/snapback]​
As your getting snow ours on the way out, come wednesday the season is over for me! Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts