Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find part numbers/pics for medium windshields / with side deflectors to fit a 2015 xrs that will work with hand deflectors , is there also a sport mid winshelid x style Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
With an XRS, the stock renegade X shield is as tall as you can go. A Medium kind of works. Hand guards hit and slide up and over the windshield. I tried a medium and didn't care for it hitting so I went back to my 12"

Linc

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
For a XRS with hand guards and a med shied you have a couple choices adjust your stock riser so it doesn't touch the windshield or deal with the guard scraping the top edge which doesn't really hurt a thing really. I did this with my '12 X. Or you get a taller riser or the skidoo 5-8" adjustable riser and raise it till it clears or to your desired height which is what i did on y "16 X. I run mine about 7-7.5" and really like have a taller rise now that I have it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The highest you can go is like Missing_link said. I put on the high wind shield on my Enduro and the handle bars touch the windshield when you turn hard.

I adjusted the bars so they only touch when making the maximum turn possible with the sled. My knuckles hit the windshield but it does not hurt and no loss in turn radius.

So no Hand guards at all for me.

I would talk to a dealer they will know for sure what works.

Good luck and let us know what worked for you,

·
old ski-dool
3,313 Posts
I run the windshield from the "X" on my XRS without the side deflectors. No interference with hand guards even with the riser at straight vertical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts