Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my 550 fan. I just passed on the oppertunity to buy a 2005 GTX 550f with 3 miles on it (yup 3) for $4400. My plan was to sell the wife's SLE Touring 500 that she realy likes and get the GTX to replace it. To buy this sled new it's around $6000 out the door with all the dealer extra charges so $4400 was a bargin for this "new" sled. I passed mostly because of this crappy winter and I guess I let the lack of snow influence me some. My wife want's a Rev but she still loves her touring. Oh well, there's always another sled for sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
That's ok, maybe you'll find a nice liquid coooled sled for sale for a good price!!!
 

·
Bring it on!!
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
There is always another sled for sale...but they're like fish sometimes...the one that got away can haunt you for a long time.
Let your wife decide what sled she wants the most, and pursue that if possible. If she's not happy with it sell it and get something else.
 

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
Joined
·
36,411 Posts
One man's loss is another man's gain..You BLEW it!!!!!

jk...

It has been a crappy winter and just wait til mid summer,I think there will be deals,deals,deals!!!!!!

By the way gsxy,how about a run up too the UP,my wife says GO,just looking for some travel companions! Whatcha think?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,489 Posts
she got what you want
give her what she wants {rev}

yep you blew it


crappy winters are when the deals come
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BAMMER said:
One man's loss is another man's gain..You BLEW it!!!!!

jk...

It has been a crappy winter and just wait til mid summer,I think there will be deals,deals,deals!!!!!!

By the way gsxy,how about a run up too the UP,my wife says GO,just looking for some travel companions! Whatcha think?????
[snapback]730750[/snapback]​
I'd love to go but that's just too far for me to sit in the car. I drove to Niagara last fall, 10 hours and that's the max I can take. Thanks for the offer though.
 

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
Joined
·
36,411 Posts
gsxy said:
BAMMER said:
One man's loss is another man's gain..You BLEW it!!!!!

jk...

It has been a crappy winter and just wait til mid summer,I think there will be deals,deals,deals!!!!!!

By the way gsxy,how about a run up too the UP,my wife says GO,just looking for some travel companions! Whatcha think?????
[snapback]730750[/snapback]​
I'd love to go but that's just too far for me to sit in the car. I drove to Niagara last fall, 10 hours and that's the max I can take. Thanks for the offer though.

[snapback]730807[/snapback]​
Yeah it's 16 hours from me,it's a haul and a half...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Hey, big news! The wife and I just bought her (okay, me sometimes) a 2005 GSX 500SS. Used but a great deal. 1300 miles $4,400. They took her 1999 touring SLE 500 in trade.
 

Attachments

·
Level 4 Illuminati / NWO whistleblower
Joined
·
1,745 Posts
gsxy said:
Hey, big news! The wife and I just bought her (okay, me sometimes) a 2005 GSX 500SS. Used but a great deal. 1300 miles $4,400. They took her 1999 touring SLE 500 in trade.

[snapback]743948[/snapback]​
Nice. I have the exact sled. Waiting to crack the 400 mile mark......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
No, don't kick yourself in the morning...you should be kicking yourself now. A great deal is a great deal. the GTX would still be good next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Nice machine, Good Luck. She's Gonna love the gtx. I bought my wife an 04 MXZ Adrenaline 600HO. Coming from a 97 mxz670, she's in her glory. Now just all PO'd about the lack of snow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,072 Posts
She'll be the one kicking your butt on that SS, you're going to be eating snow dust when you finally get to ride....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
papasled said:
She'll be the one kicking your butt on that SS, you're going to be eating snow dust when you finally get to ride....
[snapback]744011[/snapback]​
Then I'll be just like you.
Remeber grasshopper, power is one thing but experience is another.
 

·
Bring it on!!
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
gsxy said:
papasled said:
She'll be the one kicking your butt on that SS, you're going to be eating snow dust when you finally get to ride....
[snapback]744011[/snapback]​
Then I'll be just like you.
Remeber grasshopper, power is one thing but experience is another.
[snapback]744230[/snapback]​
Nothin' like a little butt kicking to keep things fresh in a relationship.l
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top