Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to test ride my recently purchased and engine and clutch system overhauled to factory spec , the motor

runs strong and shifts good but it has very heavy steering and rides like a Pogo stick.

Does anyone have the shock length measurements for the summit sport carb and or the summit G4 ?

I would like to know if I can put the 2019 154 summit G4 shocks into 2016 145 summit sport ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I finally got to test ride my recently purchased and engine and clutch system overhauled to factory spec , the motor
runs strong and shifts good but it has very heavy steering and rides like a Pogo stick.

Does anyone have the shock length measurements for the summit sport carb and or the summit G4 ?

I would like to know if I can put the 2019 154 summit G4 shocks into 2016 145 summit sport ?
When I get home from work I'll measure the ones on my 17 summit and my 08 summit. But I do believe the ones on the 08 are shorter. I'd try increasing the the stiffness on your front skid shock first

Live fast or die last

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
the mounting bolts are thinner on the G4, you can swap XM to G4 with some bushings, but not G4 to XM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts