Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we almost have an inch on the ground in the Oconto Falls area, planning on going for a ride in the pasture (on Polaris' my Doo is put away), through the woods and down the lane tomorrow AM!!! Anyone else going to go for a May spin!? Will be my first and hopefully not last! Haven't rode with my gfs dad all year up until tomorrow (hopefully we'll be going out). Going to take pics for sure! Cant wait for Decemeber to come again!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah, its snow up here in Hayward, and I just got mine all cleaned up and put away...thinking about goin out tomarrow if there is four inches like the weather man predicts.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
its even snowing here in appleton.not really sticking to ground yet.to me this is just mother natures way of rubbing it just one more time,knowing we have a long 6 months to go to be able to ride again.oh well its nice to see and it "edit for bad language" off all the people who hate winter.haha

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got an inch, thats all i need to run the Polaris 440 fan! Getting up at 6:30 to get a ride in before she melts! Can' wait for the smell of the oil and gas to permeate through the air! Hopefully we get a couple more inches before then!

·
#11 Red Killer Bee Ski-Doo
1,069 Posts
You guys are too much! Unless we get 4-6" My Jenny's staying in the garage. Yep spring weather in Wisconsin. Rain 1 day and snow the next. The best I can doo now is look back on the last rides 4 now till its time to wake a sleeping giant again. The old saying "Summer Sucks and Winter Rules "! It sure stirs up the Winter haters though !! Ha Ha !!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
We had about an inch on the groud at 6 this morning, and its all gone now. Haha apparently it runied prom up here....

·
Banned
943 Posts
2" here in the Pembine area, mostly gone now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts