Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to line them up on Lake Wisconsin this Sunday before the Super bowl?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I do! Might have another MAchz guy too. Ill be at the radar runs in adams on sat too. Call if interested. 608-697-7837

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be hard pack snow to do some 1000ft runs on. Maybe a little before noon. Maybe we could even some fusions or f7s to run my 600 sleeper.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Machz=05 said:
Jeb said:
Anyone want to line them up on Lake Wisconsin this Sunday before the Super bowl?
[snapback]292421[/snapback]​
Were abouts is Lake Wis. give dir.
[snapback]292544[/snapback]​
North of Madison off 90-94

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Are they on Castle Rock Lake? Carlson's? Later, Sxrlar.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Sxrlar said:
[snapback]292646[/snapback]​
Yes Carlsons, Dirty turtle, and The Lure. All 3 on sat. On Lake WI ive been going by Bayview and Lakeside.

·
Registered
481 Posts
skidoo09 said:
Sxrlar said:
[snapback]292646[/snapback]​
Yes Carlsons, Dirty turtle, and The Lure. All 3 on sat. On Lake WI ive been going by Bayview and Lakeside.
[snapback]292916[/snapback]​

If anyone wants to do a radar run on Saturday Feb. 12 come up to Minocqua. I'll be there all weekend. It's the winterfest over that weekend. Everyone usually does there radar run, then we all go to the other side of the bridge and race all night or until you get sick of racing or getting beat. Hopefully the Machs will be the sleds to beat. A lot of Illinois guys come up since they are a sponsor of the radar runs. They typically bring alot of big guns with them. You'll see several Hooper cats that weekend.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Was in Minocqua this past weekend, lake is pretty rough from drifting. East side of 51 bridge was a little better, but still not great. I'll be up there that weekend. Look for a Z with billet wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
I might make it on Suncay if the weather doesn't ruin the snow. They are talking over 40 the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, it looks like we may not have any snow left run on.

·
Registered
481 Posts
1BadHO said:
Was in Minocqua this past weekend, lake is pretty rough from drifting. East side of 51 bridge was a little better, but still not great. I'll be up there that weekend. Look for a Z with billet wheels.
[snapback]293110[/snapback]​
How do you like the billet idlers. I want to put some on but several guys that have them say they just don't hold up, even with the rubber on them. How many miles are on yours?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
About 1000 miles. I have the 8" rears and had the billet idlers. I did peel the rubber from the front idlers and bent one, but they are warrantied. They (PEM) are actually redoing the icestorm front idlers to be a little stronger. Be here in a couple of weeks. I thought the back ones would be the ones that would fail, but they are fine. Running 216 studs, with every other on the outer bands. They doo look good!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts