Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was quite disappointed to find out I won't be able to spring order an all black MXZX 850 etec - definitely not a fan of the huge red stripe on the front !!!!! Have to keep my blacked out 2015 for now!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Good grief!! Poor baby has to keep his 2015....LOL

Reactions: paul yarek

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Screw the new technology in the sled them stickers are more important lol. Shaking me head at some people.
No kidding. Thats about some of the dumbest BS ive ever heard.

·
Premium Member
8,429 Posts
The big red stripe sticker adds weight, which in turn effects handling.

·
Super Moderator
17,986 Posts
I'm going to assume your trolling because if one little sticker got you this upset you clearly aren't in it for the right reasons.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The red sticker can be removed, which is what I will do. What dissapointed me was the silver skid on the all black X. Not the end of the world but I don't see there reasoning here. Once you go black you never go back ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think getting to order things how you want should be what spring order is all about its not that you can' t make changes its that you shouldn ' t have too when you spend 12000 on new sled. You can put a new wrap on an old sled is that good enough?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Black TNT 850 looks better than the 850 X this year. Strictly on looks. Has a black riser, black spindles and rails. That should be on the X. Or as an alternative the rails could have been red to match the red stripe up front similar to the yellow rails on my 13 Gade X. Plain aluminum rails take a lot more effort to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I think getting to order things how you want should be what spring order is all about its not that you can' t make changes its that you shouldn ' t have too when you spend 12000 on new sled. You can put a new wrap on an old sled is that good enough?
You're correct and this has been debated here year after year. In my opinion the option configuration is terrible. The options and colors are all fine. It just makes no sense that one option is available on one sled in a model line up and not on another sled in the same model line up. I thought for sure with the new website they were going to allow better configuring, similar to Poo. Regardless though, to get an a blacked out sled you don't need a wrap. Just a heat gun. Then for about $50 you can get blacked out decals.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts