Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching for like 6 months trying to find a elec. start ring gear.....finally gave up and went to dealer and paid the bend me over price of $140 to get one.

Then a week later I score one on Ebay for $40

Seems to happen to me all the time.....never in the right place at the right time.

It's like when you miss a sled trip and your buddies come back and tell you how great it was and that they saw 3 hot naked chicks riding a Doo around at night in the parking lot
........you say....yeah right.....then they show you the pictures

·
going to an island soon
29,948 Posts
Dont feel like the Lone Ranger Baron, happens to me ALL the time !!!

·
RETIRED
11,148 Posts
i know how you feel

i put cudneys pistons in my sled
2 weeks later my motor siezes, becouse of a faulty carb boot

brp say..we can't warrenty the motor, cuz the pistons were not oem

if i had only waited 2 weeks, i wouldnt have had to spend $250 on bills kit
and could have got a free rebuild on my motor

guess its all in the timming

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Yeah that happened to me last fall when I bought my sled. A week later I found 3 identicle for 2/3 the price. AUUGhh.

But mostly it happens with women to me. For some reason I have no confidence in picking up women. So I mostly date chicks that I have worked with or friends of friends and so on. I would get hit on at bars here and there, but I am picky about my ladies. So as soon as I start to get serious with somoene, a different girl, and I mean hottest of hotties comes around asking me whats up? I am too kind hearted of a guy to ditch the "decent" chick I am with and go out with this other beauty, and I dont cheat. So to make myself feel better I just keep telling myself beauty is on the inside. Which my women has a ton of. But lately I think I have dug too deep and the ugly is starting to show itself agian and I have no idea what I did with the other hotties number. I think I was robbed.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Rucraz2 said:
Yeah that happened to me last fall when I bought my sled. A week later I found 3 identicle for 2/3 the price. AUUGhh.

But mostly it happens with women to me. For some reason I have no confidence in picking up women. So I mostly date chicks that I have worked with or friends of friends and so on. I would get hit on at bars here and there, but I am picky about my ladies. So as soon as I start to get serious with somoene, a different girl, and I mean hottest of hotties comes around asking me whats up? I am too kind hearted of a guy to ditch the "decent" chick I am with and go out with this other beauty, and I dont cheat. So to make myself feel better I just keep telling myself beauty is on the inside. Which my women has a ton of. But lately I think I have dug too deep and the ugly is starting to show itself agian and I have no idea what I did with the other hotties number. I think I was robbed.
[snapback]296707[/snapback]​
Thats Too funny !

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
This happens to me all the time during hunting season:

1) spend all day in the woods freezing, not see anything until I drive out of the orchard and see the deer standing on the road waiting for everyone to exit the property before hopping back into the woods.

2) Spend all day in the woods freezing, Not see anything until I have to take a wicked wizz on a tree, Put my gun down and find a nice tree and wouldn't you know it.. Huge deer standing right there looking at me. DOH.....IF I was only 1 inch closer to my rifle!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah, happens to me to...... Now where's the pic of the 3 naked women riding the Ski Doo

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
REV*BARON said:
I was searching for like 6 months trying to find a elec. start ring gear.....finally gave up and went to dealer and paid the bend me over price of $140 to get one.

Seems to happen to me all the time.....never in the right place at the right time.

It's like when you miss a sled trip and your buddies come back and tell you how great it was and that they saw 3 hot naked chicks riding a Doo around at night in the parking lot

[snapback]296540[/snapback]​
Reminds me of the time where the guy gets married to this lovely young lady, he falls head over heels for her, big expensive wedding, honeymoon in Aruba, sells all his toys to finance the new dream home, and then he comes home one day and her long lost HOT badddd twin sister is waiting, she comes over to congratulate the new member of the family, gives him a big hug and kiss, slips him the tongue and whispers in his ear " I was s-o-o-o hoping you had a sled so you could teach me to ride my new Mach Z, big boy !!"
This happened to a 'friend'.......

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
papasled said:
REV*BARON said:

[snapback]296540[/snapback]​
Reminds me of the time where the guy gets married to this lovely young lady, he falls head over heels for her, big expensive wedding, honeymoon in Aruba, sells all his toys to finance the new dream home, and then he comes home one day and her long lost HOT badddd twin sister is waiting, she comes over to congratulate the new member of the family, gives him a big hug and kiss, slips him the tongue and whispers in his ear " I was s-o-o-o hoping you had a sled so you could teach me to ride my new Mach Z, big boy !!"
This happened to a 'friend'.......
[snapback]297177[/snapback]​

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
And by the way, where were those naked women?

Alex

·
Registered
398 Posts
On the naked women deal here's a story for ya. Two Summers ago we were renting a house for a couple months while ours was being remodeled. The rental was near a college and about 2 miles from our house. The wife and I were working at the house one evening. I went back to the rental first. The wife shows up an hour or so later, about 10 pm, and says she went past about 20 completely naked college chicks jogging (or jiggling as the case may be) along the road. She refused to tell me what road or what direction they were headed.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
cheech said:
On the naked women deal here's a story for ya. Two Summers ago we were renting a house for a couple months while ours was being remodeled. The rental was near a college and about 2 miles from our house. The wife and I were working at the house one evening. I went back to the rental first. The wife shows up an hour or so later, about 10 pm, and says she went past about 20 completely naked college chicks jogging (or jiggling as the case may be) along the road. She refused to tell me what road or what direction they were headed.
[snapback]297258[/snapback]​

·
Registered
398 Posts
It was just as school was getting started for the year. It must have been sorority pledges or one of the womens sports teams. I still can't believe I missed this.

Someday I'll tell you my sailing story. It waaay beats this one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts