Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have two of them one 1998 updated to 99 pipes and wire harness new track 144 studs 2300 miles mint 1500.00 also have a 2000 with 2200 miles 144 studs very mint wifes sled 1800.00 upstate ny

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Here in the midwest those would be gone pretty fast...I'd take the '00 if I could get one like that here for that $$$

G

·
crap!!!!! i would take that 00 off your hands no problem....well 1 problem i'm in illinois and you in ny....i wait till the snow starts flyin here then i got 3 triples to sell...sold a 98 z last winter first snow..my phone was ringin like crazy 10 min after i posted it..lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just bought a 99 with 4k on it for 2000. And it needed a track.

If your 2000 mach was in Mi. i would have bought it.

My biggest issue with these sleds is the cost for a set of pipes.
I just cant spend 1k for a set of dynoports. And im to old and slow
to find a used set.
i hate that huge suitcase muffler.

·
Registered
553 Posts
up here in northern ont canada u say trippple people run away there are ads looking for sleds here they say looking for anything but trippples

·
Registered
448 Posts
yea people down here in ns hate the word triple too.... very few people i kno would buy a triple but when i hit the lake partys that have over 200 sleds mine seems to become the center of attention every time i fire it up

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
It's not really hard to sell a triple, it's hard to get it sold to the few who love em in a reasonable amount of time. Today's main market is all of this stand up stuff that doesn't make a ton of sense to us triple guys. Racers want em for nuthin because they'll modded so much. Real 3x3 enthusiasts are always looking for the very best, not many places, if any at all, will finance an older sled. Your customer has to have disposable income equal to your price plus the 25% more he'll probably spend "romancing" it to his liking after purchase. Disposable income is rare at any age.

Beyond that, it shouldn't be too hard...?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts