Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
They always say its hard to polish a turd!

What the hell kind of styling is that?????????? Looks like a Green Manalishi.

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
looks like a green polaris to me.

Andrew

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
On second look, what sled is that? Looks kinda small, like Freestyle small. If it is, it has the right to be ugly and I retract my previous remark.

·
Registered
795 Posts
man i think that looks awsome take off the read stoage rack and its a green rev. looks way better than the fire cat. some spots look wierd but thats because your not used to it. the front looks like the raptors off jarassic(sp) park.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I like it.
It will look good black.
A real rider forward sled too.

DUPPYPOG

·
(G) (G)
2,664 Posts
Looks like cat is copying doo too, with the rider forward postion.

I wouldn't run out and get one but I think it is an improvement over the narrow box style they have now.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
You know the strangest thing on it. Look at the position of the bars. It looks like the position of a steering wheel! *%@!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Just to be fair most everyone I know thought the REV looked like crap too when they first came out.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
It is a smoothed out REV, a little more rounded. It is rider forward "but not as much as a REV" because they are too proud to just copy it. It does look a little odd as far as position, the front is low and the back high. Give it an 8" riser and it may look better. I cannot even get on a sled without at least 8"s now, the whole thing is off. Does this say ZL or ZI or Z1??? Could it be a one litre TCat? They are bringing that back. I had a ZRT 800 and a TCat, both were the fastest sleds I have ever ridden, no one could touch my TCat, clutched, carbed, 1.5 sno pro track, it was out of control. It was a heavy machine, just the moving mass was an extra 100lbs or so but man it flew. Sold it with 10,000 miles, never fixed a thing but made up for this in belts
On hard pack, mainly a grass runway in Grand Marais (in winter) I never lost to anyone who came, and it is a big spot on weekends, I have seen 50 sleds there before. Nothing, ever, in 3 years.

·
Registered
774 Posts
hope thats not replacing the fircat chassis..if it is big mistake..Firecats is the best looking sled on the market..IMO

·
Super Moderator
29,363 Posts
Looks to be rider forward alright, but wow, not pretty from that picture. But, good for Cat, at least they're doing SOMETHING.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I heard from someone talking to local dealer there is talk of a 800 in the 900 chassis(they are doing away with the old 900. And a 1000 or 1100 coming out. I 2 stroke and/or a 4 stroke.
rumours,rumours

·
Registered
298 Posts
tughillterror said:
Even if it was a Doo, I would say: "That is THE ugliest sled I have ever seen. EVER!"
[snapback]708069[/snapback]​
werd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts