Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what does everyone hav for miles this year? I am actualy ashamed of mine. But waddya do with no flippen snow... I'm just over 500miles.

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
mtnloverxtreme said:
1050 vertical miles
[snapback]735814[/snapback]​
NICE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm over 3,000 miles now. We had a late start though - we couldn't ride until November. But not to worry, I have until June to put some serious miles on.

·
G MAN
5,381 Posts
1Fast68 said:
Hey, this is the mountain section, you flatlanders dont count.....j/k I'm at about 800 "vertical miles"
[snapback]736174[/snapback]​
That's funny - I was just making a sarcastic comment to my riding partners today (after an awesome powder ride here in Sicamous) on how when I lived in Michigan the big thing was "how many miles ya got?" Racing around in circles on wide trails and roads like the stinkin Daytona 500. I probably put about 1/4 of the miles on out here in the mountains as I did in the midwest but have 10 times more fun.

Have Fun,

G MAN

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1Fast68 said:
Hey, this is the mountain section, you flatlanders dont count.....j/k I'm at about 800 "vertical miles"
[snapback]736174[/snapback]​
I used to live in Great Fall MT. Dose that count? I do want to move back out west tho...

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Irondog said:
I'm over 3,000 miles now. We had a late start though - we couldn't ride until November. But not to worry, I have until June to put some serious miles on.
[snapback]735849[/snapback]​
Lucky!

·
Registered
443 Posts
correction... about 400 mountain miles. I wish I could ride vertical only. but only one week out of the year as of now. yes I am envious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts