Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since the snow has hit us up in the northeast.. close to 3 months.. i went into the garage to take my harley out to wash it and looked at the xp.. sat on it.. damnn i miss the snow.. such a long wait....

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,544 Posts
its been a while since the snow has hit us up in the northeast.. close to 3 months.. i went into the garage to take my harley out to wash it and looked at the xp.. sat on it.. damnn i miss the snow.. such a long wait....
snow today nw of utica ny (2") ,snow flurries here saratoga ny .

·
Banned
943 Posts
I could use snow 12 months of the year, just don't care for the summer month's to much work, sweat, and bugs. Green Bay, WI got 7 tenths of an inch. To the north and west we got up to 6.5", 2" by me.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
swift current sask canada snowed all week here and in the cypress hill 50 cm of wet snow i hate summer

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
must be my age(42) creeping in-glad it's gone. September I'll have the bug back

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I bought new machines in march and didnt get a chance to ride them. I cant stand it I might have to head for CA

G

·
If you have motorcycle then get out there and ride, enjoy the summer. The snow will be here before you know it
x2 if you dont find somthing to keep yourself buzy all summer you will go absolutly nuts waiting for snow. just remember were all in this together

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
I miss racing more than trail riding right now! I have a woodchip sled track to get the itch off during the summer and a sport quad to run the MX track with but it isnt the same w/o snow....

·
Registered
208 Posts
ahhh for the love of snow -n - mud usually have to play them games with `wheelers never enuf` snow to get there great vid always entertaing keep `em coming ......

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Fishing opener is next weekend in MN. Already put about 600mi on the motorcycle. I'm ok with summer, they're pretty short up here.

·
Super Moderator
18,023 Posts
I was in old forge and the adirondacks all day at my camp today. It was 25 degrees sleet and snowing all day. I froze my azz off working on the camp and had a great time doing it, lol!

Nothing better then playing in snow on may 9th!! I had 3-4" of snow on my sled trailer in an hour. Good thing i never put the snow brush away!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Who doesn't miss the snow? 8 more months, time to find something to do in the summer months.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts