Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
A buddy of mine just bought 2008 mxz 800r and wanted me to ask you guys which company makes the loudest exhaust can, he is maining riding around his place on his farm and thur their woods, any help would probably make him happy!!! what about the jaws can?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Glad to hear you are looking to use it on privately owned land, because they cost us plenty of trails each year!

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,664 Posts
Glad to hear you are looking to use it on privately owned land, because they cost us plenty of trails each year!
Hopefully he has ALOT of land so he dosen't impose on his neighbors or he lives in a nice quiet place with alot of neighbors to cheese off so he can contribute to his local authorities..............good friend eh

·
Registered
226 Posts
Folgers

·
Registered
999 Posts
Tell him to put his can in upside down sorta like a big truck stack that should be extra loud and closer to his ears that way he can really hear that thing bark lol
Thats good for about 5hp too

·
Registered
123 Posts
i really dont see the big deal here, he said it was only on his property and asked a question... then all these guys who have nothing better then start arguements decided to turn a simple question into a "edit for bad language" show

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.