Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually there is lots of grumbling on here about folks still waiting for Spring Ordered sleds as we get closer to the season, and I have not heard anything yet this year, so I was wondering if maybe if almost everyone has gotten their sleds already. I am still waiting for my Renegade X 600R in black with 1.5 Ice ripper. Starting to get a little nervous, as I read in another thread someone said that Ice Ripper tracks were on back order from Doo until Mid- December, and was wondering if that was what the holdup was. This is my first Spring Order so I am super excited to get it, but the wait is killing me. LOL.

So let's hear it. Anyone else still waiting? Or am I the last one....

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts
Waiting on a MXZ XRS 850 BLK with 1.5" ICE RIPPER as well.

Now, I called BRP and they said I had chosen November Delivery (I don't recall choosing that, however I do recall telling my dealer I didn't need it early) and BRP said it was allocated for November production and that I would see it in November.

However..I still don't have it.

·
Windsurfnut
1,237 Posts
HAHA - No sooner did I reply to this thread and I got the call mine will be in Monday. YAY!

·
Registered
361 Posts
When BRP says November Delivery What they mean is it''ll be on a truck heading to the dealer. So if the truck leaves Saturday November 30th its still a November delivery. They do this every month with their deliveries. almost always the last week we get a truck.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When BRP says November Delivery What they mean is it''ll be on a truck heading to the dealer. So if the truck leaves Saturday November 30th its still a November delivery. They do this every month with their deliveries. almost always the last week we get a truck.
I can live with that. I just need it while Vermont trail permits are still on early bird pricing. ;)

I email my dealer on mine. She checked it on the web and it still only said November on her system. Said she would reach out to BRP rep to see if he could narrow it down a bit.

Still waiting to hear back from that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
still waiting black 850 xrs 129 no options, but I ordered on last possible day, so I expected it, dealer did say sometime in nov

UPDATE

11/25 called dealer sled is loaded on truck, arrival this week, said it was on their last load of sleds

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Picked up my Renegade XRS last weekend after what felt like an eternity of waiting.

That said, dealer made a good point: it's better to get a later build than the first batch due to ongoing improvements in assembly quality. The more they assemble the better they get and the less assembly errors and quality spills.

So I'd rather have VIN #150 than #15, and get it late November instead of early October.

At least that's how I maintained patience while I waited ????

Reactions: xc8j

·
Registered
58 Posts
Picked up my Renegade XRS last weekend after what felt like an eternity of waiting.

That said, dealer made a good point: it's better to get a later build than the first batch due to ongoing improvements in assembly quality. The more they assemble the better they get and the less assembly errors and quality spills.

So I'd rather have VIN #150 than #15, and get it late November instead of early October.

At least that's how I maintained patience while I waited
Oh crap I have number 15!!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts