Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want snow sooo bad! Just finished moding my sled, and now The wait begins. New Grips, hand warmers, riser, red underglow, MTX red skis, 1 3/4 in track, rk tek drop in piston kit, new crank bearings, SS rumble pack, boyseen reeds, spi y-pipe, Dynamo Joe clutch kit, Headlight covers, chassis reinforcements, fixed gas gauge, chock covers, HID headlights, New throttle cable, a custom wrap, and last but certainly not least, muff pot to cook food while I ride! Spent way to much of my money, and spent a lot of hours making the 2009 look new again! I NEED SNOW! BAD! Who else is looking forward to the powdery goodness?

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
75,170 Posts
I can wait.......too much to do still getting ready for winter to have it happen now.....

You must be young still or an apartment dweller because as a homeowner you're never done and all seasons seem too short.

·
I'm not new
25,743 Posts
I want snow sooo bad! Just finished moding my sled, and now The wait begins. New Grips, hand warmers, riser, red underglow, MTX red skis, 1 3/4 in track, rk tek drop in piston kit, new crank bearings, SS rumble pack, boyseen reeds, spi y-pipe, Dynamo Joe clutch kit, Headlight covers, chassis reinforcements, fixed gas gauge, chock covers, HID headlights, New throttle cable, a custom wrap, and last but certainly not least, muff pot to cook food while I ride! Spent way to much of my money, and spent a lot of hours making the 2009 look new again! I NEED SNOW! BAD! Who else is looking forward to the powdery goodness?
:worthlesswithoutpics:

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,768 Posts
me want winta!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can wait.......too much to do still getting ready for winter to have it happen now.....

You must be young still or an apartment dweller because as a homeowner you're never done and all seasons seem too short.
Well something that comes with winter is hopefully having everything ready for it. And yes, there is still plenty of fire wood to be brought home and stowed, and we are building a new house that will be finished in early November. And I'm sure you also know this, but the to-do list doesn't stop when winter comes either! Just thinking about the winter fun with friend and family, no more bugs and no more heat!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have pictures sometime, handed the sled over to be put in storage, but I'll get a few pics when I can.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,531 Posts
i took a ride up to vt. today to see if the trails that were shut down by bromley had been started to be worked on yet .they were washed out on 7n still but the trail is still closed were you can't get to see if they're working on the wash out yet .they say they'll be open this year .up tabor mt in danby over to lundendary ,and back thru mancherter vt. to upstate ny i went . nice day though ! :wink_old:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Your on a snowmobile forum and asking who wants snow, thats like asking a fat guy if He likes donuts.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Get to look at my sig, and one of the oldies but goodies

6965851677_885efed31a_b.jpg

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
75,170 Posts
Your on a snowmobile forum and asking who wants snow, thats like asking a fat guy if He likes donuts.
Nope, not that big on donuts actually........lol

·
Registered
1,304 Posts

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Left NY last week for NH and VT. Read a post on here about leaves changing looked out the window and sure enough THEY WERE!! Come home to NY and our leaves are changing now too. Plus while i was gone I received all 3 registration renewals. Now if the snowmobile club will send out there renewals.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts