Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jezzz, after reading some of these post, it appears a bunch of us have had some mishaps.... I saw a RX1 in NH at A1 with 7 miles on it that was just a heap of metal. The rider hit a tree and then it hit a rock, nothing left of it. I have just under 200 on my 05 and its in the shop for damage...... Anyone else care to add........ I hope my insurance doesnt sky rocket from this......

·
Registered
103 Posts
Totaled mine two weeks ago. Hit a small tree. It din't look that bad but the engine was leaking coolant and the frame was tweeked.

Light sled = fragile sled

Did the same thing once with my '72 Nordic and all I had to do was pound the dent out of the bumper! Maybe Ski-doo needs to offer a "robust" version of the REV for guys like me. Not as fast but more durable. For now I am just going to slow down

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bilski-Doo said:
Totaled mine two weeks ago. Hit a small tree. It din't look that bad but the engine was leaking coolant and the frame was tweeked.

Light sled = fragile sled

Did the same thing once with my '72 Nordic and all I had to do was pound the dent out of the bumper! Maybe Ski-doo needs to offer a "robust" version of the REV for guys like me. Not as fast but more durable. For now I am just going to slow down

[snapback]290499[/snapback]​
i have twice actually both days apart. first was riding down my road and a car took out a guard rail and it was covered in snow and i hooked my ski on a leg no damage tho, then the following day a deer ran in the side of me while i was goin 60-65 that had some damamge nothing i didnt fix in two days tho

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wrecked my sled yesterday messing around in my own back yard trying to pack a trail down for my son to sled down the hill. Yes I was probably going to fast but skis pushed ( needs new carbides on flex skis) and plowed into concrete retaining wall. So far looks like suspension tweaked maybe front of sled a little too The hood doesnt line up right. Could this be the flying nun ???? where is it located???? Going to take apart tonite hopefully get able to ride this weekend if we can staighten because I cant afford new parts till spring !!!!! The sled is 2004 600 rev.
going to be
if sled is bad .. Wish me luck I only got 150 miles so far !!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wrecked my 05 800 MXZ X last week. Didn't look bad. Then while driving it back it caught on fire. Dealer told me today its totalled. I really liked that powertech to.

·
Registered
502 Posts
snowpounder said:
Wrecked my sled yesterday messing around in my own back yard trying to pack a trail down for my son to sled down the hill. Yes I was probably going to fast but skis pushed ( needs new carbides on flex skis) and plowed into concrete retaining wall. So far looks like suspension tweaked maybe front of sled a little too The hood doesnt line up right. Could this be the flying nun ???? where is it located???? Going to take apart tonite hopefully get able to ride this weekend if we can staighten because I cant afford new parts till spring !!!!! The sled is 2004 600 rev.
going to be
if sled is bad .. Wish me luck I only got 150 miles so far !!!!!!!

[snapback]291400[/snapback]​
HOW MANY BEERS FOR THIS ONE?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts