Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
" We're all here, cause we ain't all
6,325 Posts
Last night in 3 hours, it dropped 5" -wet n heavy.....AWESOME!

another 6" this morning,...light and fluffy 25 f
weather girl claims 11+total

>Wish I could ship it up north, no need for it here.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Got hit hard on thursday with 12-15" of snow and getting hit today with another 12-15". looks like the season has begun lol. Was out yesterday and put 100 miles on, was great going.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I expected something totally different from the thread title Lol

I didn't get anything snow or the other

darn c sections

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Every thing will be back to normal in 6-8 weeks this is our second section

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yeah I got some last night while the wife and I were in the hot tub....oh yeah, it was snowing out too and we got about 6" of that.

·
Registered
567 Posts
6 inches of pow in Maine last night on top of the foot I already had at my house . its deep in western Maine bout 4 feet. Trails are table top conditions wide fast and flat!!

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
6 inches of pow in Maine last night on top of the foot I already had at my house . its deep in western Maine bout 4 feet. Trails are table top conditions wide fast and flat!!
YOU THE MAN!

·
Registered
402 Posts
she had those darn headaches again..... lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Didn't get nothing. We got a little dusting a couple days ago. I call it strip club snow. It's nice to look at, but it won't satisfy you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
JT...
I think my son and I are going to head up toward Columbus Wisc. to find better snow. Not sure what day... but thought I'd ask if you wanted to go. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.
Tried to send you a PM....didn't go through

Let me know.
Standard

·
Registered
41 Posts
We got a decent amount of snow (southern Ontario) been riding the ganaraskas forest all weekend. The E108 is mint west to east!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts