Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
rjsmxzx800 said:
I have never been to White Lake but I want to run my MachZ. Where on the lake do you launch & how is the ice for this weekend?? Should be cold!

[snapback]717654[/snapback]​
You can park at the DNR boat launch off of Duck Lake Rd which heads N off of M59 in Highland. The launch is a mile or so down the road. If that's full head E on 59 to Ormond Rd and park at the White Lake Inn, head across the lake to the racing, just be careful around the islands.

The ice was good last weekend so I imagine it will still be good.

EDIT:

Just noticed you were from LO. If you need better directions PM me, I grew up in Lake Orion.

·
Registered
92 Posts
DOOSKIX said:
rjsmxzx800 said:
I have never been to White Lake but I want to run my MachZ. Where on the lake do you launch & how is the ice for this weekend?? Should be cold!

You can park at the DNR boat launch off of Duck Lake Rd which heads N off of M59 in Highland. The launch is a mile or so down the road. If that's full head E on 59 to Ormond Rd and park at the White Lake Inn, head across the lake to the racing, just be careful around the islands.

EDIT:

Just noticed you were from LO. If you need better directions PM me, I grew up in Lake Orion.
[snapback]717740[/snapback]​
I will be out with a pro-stock and a few different trail sleds that we are getting dialed in. What are you guys bringing out?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I MIGHT BE OUT THERE WITH A BIG THUNDER NOS MACH Z?

·
Registered
961 Posts
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:
rjsmxzx800 said:

EDIT:

I will be out with a pro-stock and a few different trail sleds that we are getting dialed in. What are you guys bringing out?
[snapback]717761[/snapback]​
Thanks DooSIX

2005 MachZ ...chiseled, clutched .....prolly run Lake Orion on Sat....Sunday on White Lake....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where is White Lake Michigan? Upper or Lower Michigan?

·
Registered
92 Posts
rjsmxzx800 said:
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:
rjsmxzx800 said:

EDIT:

Thanks DooSIX

2005 MachZ ...chiseled, clutched .....prolly run Lake Orion on Sat....Sunday on White Lake....

[snapback]717901[/snapback]​
Come out both days. Good trailsled turnout. Some with pics others with just trail studs. We will be dialing in a MXZ 800 and a 05 Mach with pipes. Both have trial studs. Also will have our pro-stock. Here is a pic of it. Stop by if you see us.

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
DOOSKIX said:
Saw the yellow Mach run a few times last weekend Paul, impressive to say the least.

Nice looking sled too.

FYI: Just drove by the lake and all of the snow is gone.
[snapback]718311[/snapback]​
Thanks for the compliment. It looks good now we just need to get it to go fast lol!
We changed it from last year and it hooks way to hard. I just finished changing the suspension mounts to pull some more track off the ground. If I can get it to leave hard it should run some decent times.

We have alot of tuning to do on my buds trail Mach with Crankshop pipes. Everything is way off on it.

Stop by if you head out.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:
Saw the yellow Mach run a few times last weekend Paul, impressive to say the least.

Nice looking sled too.

Thanks for the compliment. It looks good now we just need to get it to go fast lol!
We changed it from last year and it hooks way to hard. I just finished changing the suspension mounts to pull some more track off the ground. If I can get it to leave hard it should run some decent times.

We have alot of tuning to do on my buds trail Mach with Crankshop pipes. Everything is way off on it.

Stop by if you head out.
[snapback]718471[/snapback]​
LOL that's what was so impressive.....the wheelies. I know it's not good for going fast but everyone seemed to stop and watch when the Yellow Mach went for a run.

I'd stop by but I'll be out of town for the few weekends, good luck getting things right. Hopefully the lake holds up for you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
DOOSKIX said:
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:

Nice looking sled too.

Stop by if you head out.
[snapback]718471[/snapback]​
LOL that's what was so impressive.....the wheelies. I know it's not good for going fast but everyone seemed to stop and watch when the Yellow Mach went for a run.

I'd stop by but I'll be out of town for the few weekends, good luck getting things right. Hopefully the lake holds up for you guys this weekend.
[snapback]719432[/snapback]​
How is the parking space? Trying to figure out what trailer to haul over? What time do peole start running? Do you go N on dunc lake off 59?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
There's room at the launch for the big trailers but it can get filled up pretty quickly, hard to say what time you should get there as it varies. There are times when the guys are running at 10, kind of wish they wouldn't it "edit for bad language" off the locals who don't enjoy hearing Pro Stockers Sunday morning, then we all get hassled by the cops.

Yes just about a mile N on Duck Lake off of 59.

·
Registered
92 Posts
DOOSKIX said:
There's room at the launch for the big trailers but it can get filled up pretty quickly, hard to say what time you should get there as it varies. There are times when the guys are running at 10, kind of wish they wouldn't it "edit for bad language" off the locals who don't enjoy hearing Pro Stockers Sunday morning, then we all get hassled by the cops.

Yes just about a mile N on Duck Lake off of 59.
[snapback]719617[/snapback]​
Any idea on how much ice was there last week? I am hoping the warmup tonight won't melt much and the cold over the weekend will leave us in good shape.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sre said:
rjsmxzx800 said:
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:
rjsmxzx800 said:

EDIT:

Thanks DooSIX

Come out both days. Good trailsled turnout. Some with pics others with just trail studs. We will be dialing in a MXZ 800 and a 05 Mach with pipes. Both have trial studs. Also will have our pro-stock. Here is a pic of it. Stop by if you see us.

Paul
[snapback]718238[/snapback]​
See you guys out there Sunday for sure maybe Sat....

·
Registered
92 Posts
rjsmxzx800 said:
sre said:
rjsmxzx800 said:
sre said:
DOOSKIX said:
rjsmxzx800 said:

EDIT:

Thanks DooSIX

Paul
[snapback]718238[/snapback]​
See you guys out there Sunday for sure maybe Sat....

[snapback]722526[/snapback]​
coming out tomorrow around 12:00

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.