Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 RS and got a smoking deal I couldnt pass up on a brand new set of SLP PowderPro Skis.

Every picture I see has C&A skis in them so Ive been doing research to switch over and sell my SLP skis but not sure which type I would want to run. I do both on and off trail riding so Im assuming their XTX model which is the crossover ski, just wanted to know what type everyone else ran and what their thoughts were.

·
Registered
765 Posts
XTs on my 13 RS, powder pros on the ladies 11 RS. I like the powder pros more all around but so did she, so she got them. 6" shaper bars on them, no darting and lighter steering then the XTs. I suggest trying them before getting rid of them!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Need some help guys
02 mxz x 440
Trail converted low comp heads, prefix 40:1 , blew my exhaust apart on the first ride after about 20 miles. I have been told it has to be that pipe specifically to replace. Was wondering if anyone knew differently. Possibly another model that works
Part number 514053419 it is also discontued if you try ordering a brand New one for an 02 mxz x 440

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ive had a few different styles of C&A skis and cant complain with any of them, I wouldn't ride with anything else. Little use with slydogs and still like the C&A's more. They seem to be a better quality built ski.

·
Registered
227 Posts
C&a xtx 6in shaper bars
how would you know how they were.....when I was riding with you on ur new conversion, your skis were hanging in the air 99% of the time...all the time...haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts