Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2021 BC XRS
7,702 Posts
Two questions Z.
1st- Do they fit under the factory socket boot? 2nd- Do you know if the color is similar to doo’s accessory highbeams?
Yes to both Tony, they are a direct replacement simple plug and play.

I have the accessory high beams and the color is very similar, more of a whiter light than the factory Doo headlight.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My beam techs and all my Doo accessory lights match up perfectly in regards to color in my opinion..look like they were all bought together/match. You won’t have any issues..I didn’t, And I’m very particular and I’m very satisfied. All nice bright white light..no yellow halogen nonsense.

These pictures were January..didn’t have the accessory high beams yet(but they match these perfectly), but hopefully you can get an idea as far as color.
Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Snow Snowmobile
Tire Automotive tire Window Wheel Motor vehicle
Tire Automotive tire Window Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,756 Posts
BEAMTECH H13 LED Bulbs,6500K Extremely Super Bright 9008 30mm Heatsink Base CSP Chips Conversion Kit,Xenon White Small Size Halogen Replacement

I bought these off Amazon, very happy with them.
I find these to work very nice with my Aux high beam lights that I put on the side>>>>I have never tried the aux light that goes under the headlights>>I see no need to>>>>>I just bought another set to go into another sled I will be getting>>>>For the price not sure if they can be beat>>>>Just plug and play>>>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah - had an issue with one bulb (new install) and sent eMail.

I got one response where they asked for pics or video - I was confused & have been eMailing / calling looking for clarification (pic of non-working bulb?) with no response.

They seem to have a good reputation here & I hope to get resolved at some point...
UPDATE - once I connected with Sii they made good on replacement unit. All good now...

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I've been pretty happy with the Boslla color changing bulbs. The yellow low beam comes in pretty handy in certain conditions.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have been using Sii lights for years great bulbs and great customer service highly recommend top notch

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm running Beamtechs in my truck for the last two years & 31k miles plus ran Beamtechs in my XP & already ordered a set for the new to me 2017 that I picked up recently. I think for semi generic Chinese light they make a pretty solid product, I prefer to run the versions without the fans.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts