Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My manual shows a high and low velocity damping adjustment, and I also have a sticker on the inside panel of the hood describing the damping adjustments. How come the shocks on my 05 mach z do not have the adjustments?

·
Registered
90 Posts
BRP never put them on. dont know why, probably money, also all of the other shocks are not as advertised either, at all of the spring and summer shows i went to and in their brochure and on their web site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
skyman said:
BRP never put them on. dont know why, probably money, also all of the other shocks are not as advertised either, at all of the spring and summer shows i went to and in their brochure and on their web site.

[snapback]273815[/snapback]​
So in the process of pulling a bait and switch with cheaper non adjustable shocks, did BRP lower their MSRP or did they just pocket a little more profit for themselves?

I'm shocked that they left the shock dampening and rebound adjustment sticker under the hood while pulling that feature from the sled....guess it would have cost more to change the sticker then it would to "edit for bad language" off the customers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ha Guys callskidoo and express your feelings about it maybe if we all call they mite do something about it. by law if we were to push it we would have a good chance ove getting they.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree...I dont mind some last minute changes for durability issues but to low ball us on a decent shocks is a little much..Oh yeah and that sad excuse for a manual with those great 15 yr old formulas for pictures...lol Well lets hope they offer a decent shock upgrade deal..

·
Registered
2 Posts
At the price they're charging for those sleds, the only deal should be 'Drop it off and we'll hook a brutha up for free'!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts