Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello..

We are going to do a complete custom graphics kit for our Rev sleds and can't find and raster based graphics images for OEM logos.

I'm looking specifically for the Ski-Doo, 600 HO hood, the Bee and BRP images.. and of course any other Ski-Doo specific image.

Our graphics guy needs them to be raster based such as Adobe would use or as an .eps file.

Any help on where specifically to find them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Irondog.. thanks for the info.

It's not all that important to me to have any specific brand identification on my sled.

I picked the sled because it fit my needs and does what I expect (which is to have a blast in the winter).

Though I certainly understand brand loyalty.. even when people get crazy about it to the point of hating anything or anyone that isn't like minded.

I would have liked to include the brand and model images to support the BRP/Ski-Doo company.

I also understand the 'intellectual' property aspect and would be happy to pay a one-time or per use fee to BRP for personal use.

At this point, I expect that the new kits will obscure the sled so much that it won't be easy to identify the specifics at a quick glance.

Oh well.. we are looking forward to the new full wraps on both of our BRP sleds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts