Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just looking for the sledshed thred that was made by trevskidoo awile back, I was trying to get some info off it and couldn't find it, I serched and still no luck. Anyone know where it is?

·
E-Tec Rules
33,760 Posts
ITS GONE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Professional Spark Plug Gapper
15,501 Posts
The sledshed thread got out of hand? To hell with the people that have the nerve to get such a good thread closed. There's one in every crowd.....

·
Simple ain't easy
13,594 Posts
The sledshed thread got out of hand? To hell with the people that have the nerve to get such a good thread closed. There's one in every crowd.....
are you claiming responsibility for this ?

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea I dont ever remember there any bashing or anything on there, I wonder what happened?

·
Professional Spark Plug Gapper
15,501 Posts
are you claiming responsibility for this ?
Not I. I had nothing to contribute to that thread so I kept my mouth shut and just kept to reading when something new came up.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
I'm betting it was something to do with Trev and his F7.....Far too many Kitty haters around here to have him posting up dizzope pics of his rizzzide.

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm betting it was something to do with Trev and his F7.....Far too many Kitty haters around here to have him posting up dizzope pics of his rizzzide.
that is probably what it wnded up happeneing, I'll ask him next time he's on facebook

1 - 11 of 11 Posts