Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies 2014 MXZ 800 TNT needs a new track. I was hoping to find a new take off but at this time of year they are hard to come by. Can anyone recommend a place to buy a stock replacement if we live in Michigan?

It's a Ripsaw 15x120x1.25

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
SnowCity in Bronson; cheaper than TracksUSA every time I've checked.

A couple of our site sponsors also sell the new Composit Talon tracks; might not be a bad option.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
SnowCity in Bronson; cheaper than TracksUSA every time I've checked.

A couple of our site sponsors also sell the new Composit Talon tracks; might not be a bad option.
x2 on SnowCIty

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
My buddies 2014 MXZ 800 TNT needs a new track. I was hoping to find a new take off but at this time of year they are hard to come by. Can anyone recommend a place to buy a stock replacement if we live in Michigan?

Shoot me a PM. We can hook you up. Are you looking for the std Ripsaw or Ripsaw II?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
My local dealer will match internet prices (Grand Rapids, Michigan) so I bought my last track from them.

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
Ripsaw 2.... 1.5" 137 listed at $535 from snowcity. Pretty good price I think

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Extreme in Gaylord had a bunch in clearance. Not sure what they have as I wasn't looking but worth a call. Good luck

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Last time I was at Extreme, they had a stack of them right at the parts counter!

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Shoot me a PM. We can hook you up. Are you looking for the std Ripsaw or Ripsaw II?
Yes, give our sponsors a shot. I have had great experiences with them and prices are very competitive. I'll even pay a tad more knowing it costs our sponsors to advertise. In my pea brain this is a prime example of one hand washing the other.

Good luck on the track search.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Give a couple Doo dealers a call. Most times they have new take off tracks for cheap. I found one for my buddy it was a 1.25 something or other for $300.

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,777 Posts
I searched Google and found a 121 1.25 inch ripsaw through ebay. It was in a warehouse in Texas. Brand new in the box. $285. Free shipping. This was 3 yrs ago.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm pretty sure Donohues in wisconsin rapids wisconsin had some take offs on sale in their showroom. Im sure they could shop you one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts