Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I am just trying to make the summer go faster and I think I have a game that might work. I read post all the time "hey is that pic in so and so it looks very familiar".Ok so I will post a pic of one of my rides that I think has something in it that someone else will recognize. The first person to get it right will post the next pic and so on.So if you do post a pic you need to keep tabs on the guesses and pm the winner right away so they move fast enough to keep it going.
So here goes and if it dosen't work we still get to check out some pics

Where am I?

Rule 1 YOU MUST ANSWER CORRECT THE LOCATION OF THE LAST PIC POSTED BEFORE YOU CAN POST A PIC!!!!!
Rule 2 post a pic with a familiar landmark
Rule 3 check back often for guesses
Rule 4 notify winner
Rule 5 dont forget to ask "Where am I?"

Cloud Sky Snowmobile Snow Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Northern MN. How in the world are we supposed to figure that one out? LOL...... Good thread idea, but holy crap......this could take all off-season to figure out

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Now I get it. You and your wife/girlfriend/sister/female friend rode to the North Pole and stabbed an American flag into the tundra.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Where are you? In front of your pc keepin tabs on this post, silly. Do I win, do I win???

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
It was a mountain in New Hampshire if I remember your original post on the subject... but off the top of my head don't remember the name of it. Your wife went to the summit with you... Something happened on the ride up.. she got banged up, maybe it was the day before... It is sort of coming back to me.. Your wife was a trooper... hmmm What's a girls best friend???

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
lol
ok we can add some good laughs too!!!

heres another angle Snowmobile Sky Snow Cloud Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Naw, just a memory for things I read.... I don't think I have ever been to New Hampshire.... so pictures won't help.... Just remember reading the story MachZrush posted some time this past winter I think it was.. and that first picture was in the post.

Mind like a steel trap... as long as I am not remembering names.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naw, just a memory for things I read.... I don't think I have ever been to New Hampshire.... so pictures won't help.... Just remember reading the story MachZrush posted some time this past winter I think it was.. and that first picture was in the post.

Mind like a steel trap... as long as I am not remembering names.
Hmmmmmmmmm adds an interesting twist to the game. Someone might be able to do a search to find the answer

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
No idea , but since it's New Hampshire , I'm guessing Mt. Washington .

·
I'm not new
25,743 Posts
Looks like the top of Dixville peak to me. Too bad there will be no more sledding up there as they are building something like 100 windmills on the top.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok maybe we need some rule adjustments.There must be 50 guys from NH that know that was diamond ridge in Pittsburg NH but I guess they are all napping from a long killer winter.So Im giving it to yamadoo500 he was close enough. Obviously it will be tough for the guys out west to steal the show unless someone finds the answer in a search or one of us easterners took a long trip.So I hope we can keep trying, pm being sent to yammadoo 500

1 - 20 of 266 Posts